Time & Location
Oct 07, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Spring, 23820 Lenze Rd, Spring, TX 77389, USA
About the Event
Students of the Primary/
Elementary Homeschooling Art Course will gain exploratory exposure to the tenets of art education through a Classical biblical perspective using Western Art History as a backbone.
Students will work 3-4 weeks on the following units:
- Composition and design ( structuring an image for purposeful content and meaning)
- 3 forms of drawing- observational, memory, and imaginative techniques
- Color theory and color drawing exploration
- Spacial design ( pre perspective skill building)
- Color theory and painting (water based media: tempera and watercolor)
- Exploratory forms of Printmaking and Narration
- Ceramics- Handbuilding with pinching, relief, and glazing
- Additive sculpture: Paper engineering
- Fiber Arts : Early Sewing/ weaving
With Cooperation of parents, potential field studies will be planned to enrich drawing and painting experiences.
Returning students will continue to cultivate technical and expressive skills with new content in the following strains of art.
+$2.13 service fee
Cost covers instructions and art fee
+$2.13 service fee0